Avocado Hair Mask
Handmade all natural hair mask that promotes moisture, growth and repairs damaged hair.
How to use:
- Keep the pouch in the freezer until you are ready to use it. Remove it from the freezer two hours ahead of time and let it defrost.
- Wash hair with normal shampoo and conditioning product.
Apply mask from roots to ends on detangled damp hair.
- Cover hair with hair cap and let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse the mask out and style hair as normal.
- Return any remaining product to the freezer, and repeat every week.
Ingredients: Avocado, shea butter, coconut oil, tea tree oil, glycerin, honey and vitamin E oil.
Weight: 2 oz. (one use), 6 oz. (multiple use),
2-pack of the 2 oz is available for $18